Join us as we talk with relationship expert, Dr. Heather Browne, as she shares wisdom and strategies for enhancing communication and dealing with conflict at the beginning stages of a relationship. But, this episode is like any other – Corey and Tracy see the world quite differently, with Tracy believing that conflict at the beginning can alleviate conflict down the road and Corey believing that sometimes too much conflict early on is a sign to part ways. Which is it? Dr. Heather Browne helps us figure it all out.
- Heather Browne-As a relationship expert, Dr. Heather Browne has worked with thousands of individuals and couples in psychotherapy. She is a TedX and keynote speaker, has published in hundreds of journals, has an active TikTok channel, has been featured on ABC-7 news, was the relationship expert on KDOC Daybreak OC, and is published in Inc., Toronto Sun, Thriving Family Magazine, Light + Life, BRAINZ, Scary Mommy, and Psychology Today. She is a regular guest blogger for both Links for Shrinks and for Marriage Friendly Therapists. She offers a weekly newsletter packed with tips and techniques to improve relationships and has monthly workshops!
- Check out her website at https://www.drheatherbrowne.com/
- Follow her on TikTok at https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTd7b3xEh/, YouTube at https://youtu.be/ulYsgmXJmdc, Linked In at https://www.linkedin.com/in/drheatherbrowne, Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086978599835&mibextid=LQQJ4d, and Instagram at Heather♥️ Psychotherapist + Writer (@dr.heatherbrowne) • Instagram photos and videos.
- Get your free gift at https://www.drheatherbrowne.com/3-Ways-to-Stop-a-Fight
- Attachment Styles-Learn more about attachment styles – how they are formed and how they might impact your relationships.
- Love Languages-Learn about Gary Chapman’s 5 Love Languages and how you like to give and receive love.