Ever wondered why when traveling with your partner, you want to chill out but your partner wants to follow a detailed itinerary? Or, that you want start assembling IKEA furniture right away while your partner would rather do an inventory of every piece? Each of us has preferences and styles that help us navigate the world. Sometimes, they match with those of our partners, and sometimes they don’t. Listen as Corey and Tracy explore personality assessments as well as love languages to learn more about how we show up in relationships, what we come to expect from others, and working with our partners to maximize commonalities and leverage differences into strengths.
- Enneagram-Learn more about the Enneagram and take this self-assessment to find out more about your Enneagram type.
- What You Secretly Want From Love, Based On Your Enneagram Type-Learn about what each of the types are looking for in love.
- The Enneagram Type Combinations-Use this tool to help you compare compatibility with each Enneagram type.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)-Find out more about your 4-letter type.
- Personality Types and Romantic Compatibility: How Does It Work?-Read this article about MBTI and compatibility.
- Compatibility and Myers and Briggs’ Personality Types-Check out this web page all about type compatibility. You can even take a shortened “unofficial” version of the MBTI to get your four-letter type.
- StrengthsFinder-Learn more about the 34 Gallup strengths and take the CliftonStrengths Assessment.
- DISC-Take the free version of the DISC assessment.
- Emotional Intelligence-Choose from four different EI assessments.
- Love Languages-Learn about Gary Chapman’s 5 Love Languages and how you like to give and receive love.