Tune in for an insightful conversation with codependency expert and educator, Lindsay Andrews. We chat all things codependency – from how to recognize it, how to break the cycle, and how to set boundaries moving forward. Hear as we all pipe in, particularly Lindsay, about the myth of the “you complete me” and “you’re my other half” sayings, especially in light of codependency. Tracy questions whether her investment in relationships is actually overinvestment, while Corey asks Lindsay if, in an effort to avoid codependency, couples can be too independent. And, back by popular demand, a conversation about the “ugly baby doll,” sparked by Tracy, leads to a lively discussion for everyone.
- Jerry Maguire-Check out this movie about a sports agent gone independent.
- The Notebook-Watch this love story about two people from opposite social circumstances spend their lifetimes trying to reconnect.
- Al-Anon-Learn more about this support group for anyone concerned about a loved one’s alcohol use.
- Lindsay Andrews-Learn more about Lindsay’s work at com, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow her at www.instagram.com/unstuckonyou
- Unstuck on You Podcast-Check out Lindsay’s podcast about codependency, filled with insight from experts and personal stories.