Tune in as we chat with Martha Bodyfelt about dating in mid-life. Our lively conversation flows from how to meet people in real life through activities that bring you joy and the power of loose connections to the downsides of video-game-like dating apps. Rest assured, Tracy pipes in with her own experiences with online dating and making connections, and Corey shares about her deep dive into the dating apps only to meet someone in real life when she least expected. Hear as Martha also shares about her Dating DNA-clarity, confidence, and connection…along with the worst dating advice she has ever heard, including “be yourself,” “you just have to put yourself out there,” and “you’re too picky.” The episode is chalk full of practical wisdom about how to best design your dating portfolio.
- Esther Perel-Check out podcast episodes and articles from relationship and sexuality expert, Esther Perel.
- Martha Bodyfelt-Find out more information about Martha Bodyfelt, including access to her quiz, programs, information about the Ready for Love group program, and details on how to set up coaching.
- Check out her website at https://marthabodyfelt.com/ and follow her on Instagram at @marthabodyfelt.
- Download her free guide: “Where to start if you haven’t dated in years or decades.”
- If you want to find out how you can work with her to learn how to date confidently and experience the love you want, book a Discovery Call at https://calendly.com/martha/discovery-call.
- Join the private Empowered Dating for Women Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/700449001229210.