How much intention are you putting into understanding yourself – what makes you tick, what triggers you, how you communicate, and what your dreams are? Listen as Corey and Tracy talk about the value of self-understanding both for individual development and for successful relationships. Learn about both formal and informal therapeutic interventions and personal growth strategies that have helped them discover more about themselves.
- Break Up Bestie-Listen as Kendra Allen shares her insight about getting through a breakup.
- Coach Dorothy-Tune in to Dorothy Johnson’s podcast about getting past heartbreak.
- Toxic Parents-Learn about the impact of childhood experiences on one’s adulthood.
- How to Not Die Alone-Learn strategies for getting through heartache and back to dating.
- Eat, Pray, #FML-Hear Gabrielle Stone’s story of breakup recovery.
- 8 Dates-Learn about 8 critical conversations to have with your partner.
- Enneagram-Learn more about the Enneagram and take this self-assessment to find out more about your Enneagram number.
- Marriage Fitness-Download an audiobook and worksheets on making and keeping your relationship fit. Good for long-term unmarried partners as well.